Weight Loss Injections Rushden
There are different kinds of weight loss injections. For instance, there are lipotropic injections that use lipotropics as fat burners.
Lipotropics are substances that affect the body’s fat metabolism. These injections contain choline, inositol and methionine. Lipotropic injections can help eliminate unwanted pounds quickly in the right dose.
You can also find weight loss injections that contain Vitamin B12. This vitamin forces the fat cells to produce more energy and can help boost metabolism. However, many doctors have doubts about the effect of this injection.
There are also weight loss injections that combine lipotropics, lidocaine and Vitamins C, B12, B6, B1, B3 and B2. This kind of injection contains all the compounds necessary to help with weight reduction by burning extra fat.
However, Injections for weight loss are not 100% effective and safe. Our treatments such as Cryolipolysis and hi-Fu are safe and proven to work! We offer high quality services that are safe and affordable! Don’t put yourself at risk by injecting harmful weight loss injections. Look after yourself and Try our Treatments!
Benefits of Cryolipolysis Rushden
Cryolipolysis freezes the fat cells or adipose tissue. The fat cells contain water and cryolipolysis turns the water into ice crystals through controlled cooling. Since the process only affects the targeted fat cells, the surrounding tissues are not harmed. Click here to see more about us!
The targeted cells die and are slowly flushed out from the body through metabolic waste, which takes about 4 to 6 weeks. Here’s why you should consider cryolipolysis.
- Cryolipolysis is thoroughly painless and non-invasive. It’s also more affordable than liposuction.
- Recovery time is shorter. You can resume your normal activity right after the session ends. The bruises on the treated area will disappear in a few days. In extreme cases, people feel some numbness across the treated areas of the body, but that disappears within a short period.
- The non-invasive nature of cryolipolysis eliminates the risk of bleeding and infection. It’s ideal for people of all ages. If the patient is a kid, their parents or guardian may also be required to be present during the procedure.
Benefits of Hi-Fu Rushden
Hi-Fu (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a process that uses heat to eliminate excess fat cells at the target area. It’s a prevalent procedure due to its lifting effects on the face. This procedure can help tighten the skin as well. If your thigh fat is bothering you, hi-Fu can help create a more contoured and defined shape.
Results usually become visible 2 to 3 months after the procedure. It’s not permanent due to various factors like diet, exercise and lifestyle. Multiple sessions may be required depending on the amount of fat and the target area. Here are the benefits of hi-Fu.
- No downtime
- Can be used to treat the abdomen, hips, thighs, flanks and buttocks
- Ideal for precision body sculpting
The sensation during the procedure is similar to pins and needles, but there won’t be any disruption to your skin layer. Just keep in mind that the goal of this treatment is body contouring and spot reduction of fat bulges.
To know more about Cryolipolysis and hi-Fu, call us today!